You are ready to get into Beekeeping and you are looking for a premium quality Complete Beekeeping Starter Kit including Bees. This is literally all the essential beekeeping equipment to get you up and running in a single pack including the bees! We have partnered with our own handpicked selection of quality beekeeping suppliers (Local and Australian-made where possible) and made it convenient for your equipment and bees all from one location.
Our Complete Beekeeping Starter Kit includes:
- A Quality Commercial Grade Double Box 8 Frame Wooden Langstroth Bee Hive - Australian Made in Victoria - assembled, wax dipped and painted
- Includes 1 x Ventilated Bottom board, 2 x rebated commercial grade full depth box, 1 x vented lid, filled with 11 x full depth frames assembled
with wax foundation (the remaining 5 will be transferred from your Nuc). Hive lock with S/S strapping sufficient to secure 2 boxes. Wire Queen excluder.
- Beeco Smoker (Standard Size) - Australian made in Victoria – Black bellows
- 5 Frame Nucleus Hive (Nuc) of Bees
- A mated Italian Queen Bee from good genetic stock,
- Approximately 2,500 gentle bees,
- 5 deep frames with a combination of brood, honey, and pollen and some space for expansion.
- BONUS FREE with all our Beehive Orders is a Beekeeping Accelerator Mini-eCourse called "Installing a Nucleus Hive - Moving Bees to a New Hive". This course is designed to assist new Hobbyist or Backyard Beekeepers with the arrival of the first Nucleus Hive.
- Premium Quality Sherriff Style Full 3 Layer Ventilated Bee Suit with two zip removable veil
- Quality Yellow Leather Beekeeping Gloves
- Australian Style Steel Hive Tool – (The J Tool)
- Natural Fibre Bee Brush
- 'The Australian Beekeeping Manual' Book by Robert Owen of Victoria Australia
ORDER EARLY - Don't Miss Out!
It's important you order all Complete Beekeeping Starter Kit including Bees early in preparation for Spring. We have limited stock and always run out each year.
EXPECTED PICKUP DATES:
This year, given the Covid Restrictions, both Pickups and Deliver & Mentoring Sessions are being Scheduled in November and December in line with Victoria's Roadmap out of Lockdown. Date preference is first come, first served. Pickup days are typically on Saturdays and we do suggest allowing 30 minutes so you can have a chat with our onsite Beekeepers.
Please be aware that Nucleus Colonies cannot be sent via Courier or Post. We offer DIY Pickups or an additional Delivery & Mentoring Service.
Our Nucleus Colonies of Bees come in a secure ventilated box and a complimentary mesh bag for easy secure transport in your car. *Please note: Nuc Box type can vary compared to the photo.
PICKUP LOCATIONS throughout Victoria Australia (By Appointment):
Currently, we operate three Pickup Sites:
- South Morang, VIC (29km NE of Melbourne CBD)
- Geelong, VIC
- Mt Eliza, VIC (Mornington Peninsula)
MENTORING & ONSITE DELIVERY
We do offer onsite delivery and mentoring packages which are an optional extra but need to be purchased separately to this Complete Beekeeping Starter Kit including Bees.