Looking for more than one hive?
Most beekeeping mentors recommend 2 hives for beginners if you have space and the budget. A second hive will exponentially speed up your learnings as a Beekeeper because you will gain tremendous insights from comparing your hives.
If you are buying our Complete Starter Kit but are keen to get additional hives, so you have more than one, this is the add-on-package you need.
- A Double Box 8 Frame Langstroth Bee Hive - wax dipped and painted
1 x Bottom board, 2 x rebated commercial grade full depth box, 1 x vented lid, filled with 11 x full depth frames assembled
with wax foundation (the remaining 5 will be transferred from your Nuc). Hive lock with S/S strapping sufficient to secure 2 boxes. Wire Queen excluder.
- 5 Frame Nucleus Hive (Nuc) of Bees
- A mated Italian Queen Bee from good genetic stock,
- Approximately 2,500 gentle bees,
- 5 deep frames with a combination of brood, honey, and pollen and some space for expansion.